🐒 WINNER - CONGRATULATIONS "ADAM CLARK" FROM NOTTINGHAM TICKET NUMBER 1518! 🐒
Available to UK & International customers, worldwide shipping available.
Win the mental road legal RS Kanaya Mitsubishi Evo 8, an original Japanese Tsukuba circuit beast that packs an extreme punch, the ultimate in Evo goodness!
Confirmed by John as one of the best road cars he has ever driven, the perfect all round fast road package!
Fully forged engine, HKS GT2 turbo, HKS cams, Ohlins suspension, Endless front & rear brakes (£5000 alone!), circuit inspired interior, carbon body panels, race car idle plus a lot of additional very rare hard to find parts, this is not your average Evo!
Built by Evo specialist RS Kanaya in Japan, changes have been made to the engine, suspension, chassis, brakes, body and interior creating an extremely competent car in every area! A usable daily with massive circuit potential, not much will keep up with you rest assured!
Full spec as follows:
PRIZE DETAILS -
- 2003 Mitsubishi Evo 8 RS Kanaya
- UK registered & road legal, MOT expires September 2022
- 63,000 genuine miles, Tsukuba Time Attack Circuit Car
Built by RS Kanaya Japan
Circa 450hp @ 1.5 Bar
- Rebuilt 4G63 with Forged Pistons / Forged Conrods / ACL Bearings
- HKS GT2 7460 Turbo
- HKS Turbo Elbow
- HKS Downpipe
- HKS Uprated Camshafts
- HKS Front Mounted Intercooler
- HKS Intercooler Hard Piping
- HKS Gaskets
- 3.5" Custom Lightweight Exhaust System
- Uprated fuel pump 295L
- HPI Aluminium Radiator
- Trust Aftermarket Oil Cooler
- HRS Manifold cover
- HRS Air Filter
- Aftermarket Paddle Clutch
- Ohlins Unlimited Fully Adjustable Suspension
- Front 16K Springs / Rear 14K Springs
- Polyurethane Suspension Bushes Front & Rear
- Cusco Front Strut Brace
- Cusco Rear Strut Brace
- Cusco 5 Point Roll cage
- Aftermarket Rear Control Arms
- Endless 6 Pot Front Brake Callipers with Endless Twin Piece Floating Rotors
- Endless 4 Pot Rear Callipers with Endless Twin Piece Floating Rotors
- Endless Endurance Racing Brake Pads Front & Rear
- Yokohama Advan RG2 18” Alloy Wheels
- Zeknova RS Semi Slick Tires
- RS Kanaya ECU
- Bride Japan Full Bucket Seat
- Racing Harness & OEM Seatbelt
- Defi Water Temperature Gauge
- Defi Oil Temperature Gauge
- Defi Oil Pressure Gauge
- Defi Boost Gauge
- Defi Digital Link Meter
- Carbon Gauge Dash Pod
- HKS EVC-S Boost controller
- VFC Fan Controller
- Rear Track Camera
- 10" Screen / Audio System
- Turbo Timer
- Wider Track Interior Mirror
- Varis Full Carbon Bonnet
- Varis Full Carbon Bootlid
- Varis Carbon GT wing
- Craft Square Racing Door Mirrors
- Aero Bonnet Catches
- Carbon Front Lip
- Special Order Ings+1 N-Spec Rear Bumper
- Ralliart Steering Wheel
- Ralliart Gearknob
- Rear Mirror Window Tints (Extremely Pimp)
A precision built original JDM Evo packed out with all the top branded aftermarket parts!
450hp super responsive high revving 4g63 motor pulls all the way to the redline, HKS GT2 turbo plus HKS camshafts are the perfect combination! Throw into the mix exceptional suspension / handling, never ending braking power, immense grip levels and head turning looks then you have one extremely special Evo!
These cars are becoming extremely rare especially in this specification, you will struggle to find another like her! A once in a life time opportunity to own an original Japanese masterpiece tuned with only the highest quality parts, she is an absolute monster!
HOW DOES IT WORK -
You are purchasing a super sick Monky London gift set including ML key tag, ML lanyard, ML sticker and ML Micro Monky all chosen at random by Monky! With every gift set purchased you will gain an entry into the RS Kanaya Mitsubishi Evo competition! The more you buy, the higher your chances are of winning!
Available to UK & International customers. If international we are happy to take the car to a port for you / assist with shipping at your cost, you just need to sort customs your end! :)
1700 tickets total (max 100 tickets per person)
Winner will be chosen with Monky live on the Monky London Facebook Page using Google random number generator once all tickets have been sold! Keep an eye on this page for updates once the competition is sold out!
For full competition rules see here