🐒 WINNER - CONGRATULATIONS ANDREW STOREY FROM LOUGHBOROUGH TICKET NUMBER 500! 🐒
Available to UK & International customers, worldwide shipping available.
Win Project 2000, the original Max Power demo car! A super rare low mileage (26,113 miles) one off Ford Escort RS2000 with mental heritage and near F2 rally car status, with a build cost of over £76,000 back in 1997! So famous she even had her own Play Station game!
Ford Motorsport, Gordon Spooner Engineering, Mountune & Max Power were all involved with the build, she's from a bygone era and now has a bit of Monky magic thrown in for good measure, and you can win her! See below for full details on this super rare build!
If that wasn't good enough we're also giving away 2 x trackdays to the winner at a circuit of their choice subject to terms, and with every ticket purchased you will receive £60-£70 worth of banging high quality Monky merch, the sickest merch around! That's £30,000 worth of merchandise we are giving away!
Only 500 entries available so get involved while you can! An exclusive competition with low entries, next level merch and your chance to win one of the most iconic Ford's out there, as featured in Max Power and the Monky London channel!
PRIZE DETAILS -
Loosely based on a F2 kit car, the likes of which use to compete in the British Rally Championship back in the 90's, this was a monster build that was made to turn heads! Despite the outlandish colour, this was and still is one serious machine!
Ford Motorsport supplied the original shell back in 1997, and world famous rally car builders Gordon Spooner Engineering got to work on the bodywork, including fitting metal Cosworth panels front and back & WRC vents, roof scoop and spoiler! The car was then assembled at the Ford factory and sent to Mountune who worked their magic on the I4 motor!
Mountune turned her into a 9000RPM rev monster full of trick motorsport parts inc sliding throttle bodies, billet intake, aggressive cams, free flowing head, 4-2-1 manifold and a custom map to name but a few, a lot of modifications that were seen on the Maxi rally cars! Just shy of 250hp she absolutely sings to the redline with an intoxicating sound, keep the revs up and watch her fly! Still to this day keeping up with a lot more powerful machines!
Max Power then had the now highly modified Escort fitted with an array of parts including Morette Twin headlights, TSW wheels, modified the WRC spoiler, DTM mirrors, custom front & rear bumpers and then painted her Karminrot pink! An original Porsche colour mostly found on the 964's, the 911 of the same era. They also did a huge stereo install and modified the interior, for the time the car was pretty out there!
- Ford RS2000 1996
- Max Power Demo Car aka Project 2000
- 26,113 genuine mileage from new
- Original Ford Motorsport Factory Shell
- Original Porsche Karminrot Paint Colour
- Metal Cosworth Front Wings
- Metal Cosworth Rear Quarters
- WRC Roof Scoop / Bonnet Vents
- WRC Rear Spoiler
- All supplied & fitted by Graham Spooner Engineering
- WRC Front Bumper
- Polycarbonate Rear Windscreen
- Polycarbonate Rear Side Windows
- Morette Twin Headlights
- DTM Mirrors
- Smoked Indicators (5hp)
- Smoked Rear Lights (10hp)
- 2.0L I4 4 cylinder engine
- Original Mountune plaque, serial number MT038 (38th engine by Mountune)
- Recently Rebuilt with new Pistons / Rings, Forged Con Rods, ARP Con Rod Bolts, ARP Head Studs, ACL Bearings, Honed / Decked Block, Torque Plate, all new Seals / Gaskets by Custom Vehicle Works
- Titanium Valves
- Titanium Valve Springs / Retainers
- Ported / Polished Head
- New Oil Pump / Water Pump / Cam Chain + Guides
- Slider Throttle Bodies with Billet Intake
- Pipercross Air Filter
- Headlight Inlet Track with Stainless Bevel
- 4-2-1 Manifold
- OMP Group A Exhaust System
- Oil Catch Tank with Larger Breather
- Aeroquip Hoses with Aero Fittings
- Samco Sport Hoses
- Omex 600 ECU
- Walbro ITP056 Fuel Pump
- Sytec Billet Filter
- Sytec Motorsport Fuel Pressure Regulator with Gauge
- Custom Stainless Swirl Pot
- Near new RS2000 Rebuilt Gearbox with Strengthened Gear Set
- Gaz Gold Front & Rear Coilovers
- Vibratechnic Engine Mounts
- 6 Point Roll Cage inc Door Bars & Rear Diagonal
- Front Strut Brace
- Hi-Spec 4 Pot Front Brakes with Floating Rotors
- Standard Rear Caliper / Disks
- Front & Rear Performance Brake Pads
- Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 17" Alloy Wheels
- Wheels All Unmarked / Powder Coated Brilliant Silver
- Nankang AR-1 Semi Slick Road Legal Tires 215/45/17 all round
- Flocked Dash
- Cobra Monaco Fixed Back Bucket Seats
- Cobra Racing Harnesses
- Sparco Suede Steering Wheel
- Plumbed in Fire Extinguisher
- Revotec Oil Pressure Gauge
- Revotec Oil Temperature Gauge
- Revotec Water Temperature Gauge
- Working Heaters
- Electric Windows
- OG PG Tips Monky
- Brand new MOT to be supplied for winner!
Monky certified as a mental car with an incredible history, backed up by John! Totally unique and literally rips! A once in a life time opportunity to own a super rare motoring icon that will only rise in value over time, and one of you is taking the keys!
Good luck home slices!
HOW DO I WIN -
You are purchasing a super sick Monky London gift set picked at random by Monky! With every gift set purchased you will gain an entry into the Max Power Project 2000 competition! The more you buy, the higher your chances are of winning!
Available to UK & International customers. If international we are happy to take the car to a port for you / assist with shipping at your cost, you just need to sort customs your end! :)
500 entries total (max 30 per person) - Website entries only
Winners will be chosen with Monky live on the ML Facebook page using Google random number generator once all tickets have been sold! Keep an eye on this page for updates once the competition is sold out!
For full competition rules see here