🐒 WINNER - CONGRATULATIONS "WILLIAM DAVIS-GOFF" FROM IRELAND TICKET NUMBER 1673! 🐒
Available to UK & International customers, worldwide shipping available.
Win my immaculate road legal 654HP Nissan Skyline R32 GTR built by Tex Modify in Japan, a remarkable time capsule of Japanese tuning expertise!
Multiple videos on my YouTube:
R34 N1 complete engine, T88 turbo, HKS V-Cam, HKS 6 speed dogbox, uprated transfer box, uprated front & rear diffs, N1 coilovers, Ikeya Formula everything, Greddy front & rear brakes etc etc.... the list of top level parts is literally endless!
An iconic JDM legend built to the highest of standards, you will not find another example like this!
She's extremely sort after and exceptionally rare. A once in a life time opportunity to own an ultra low mileage extensively modified R32 GTR in beautiful condition, an absolute masterpiece and the OG of Godzilla's!
PRIZE DETAILS -
- 1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR
- UK registered & road legal, MOT expires April 2022
- 38,000 genuine miles from new (dry stored circuit only car)
No accident history (1 owner car in Japan)
Built by Tex Modify Japan
654hp @ 1.6bar dyno checked on UK pump fuel
- Engine fully overhauled 2000 miles ago
- BNR34 GT-R N1 engine
- BNR34 GT-R N1 block
- BNR34 GT-R N1 Pistons
- BNR34 GT-R N1 water and oil pump
- Tex Modify sump extension
- HKS metal gasket kit
- HKS V-cam
- HKS cam pulleys
- Trust T88-34D single turbo conversion
- Trust exhaust manifold
- HKS wastegate
- HKS screamer pipe
- Greddy hard pipe kit
- Coolant separator tank
- Oil catch tank
- Oil cooler with electric fans x 2
- Trust drag intercooler
- Trust Titanium exhaust (cat-back)
- Apexi sports cat
- Sard 720cc injectors
- Apexi fuel rail
- High flow in tank fuel pump (hard wired)
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- HKS / Hollinger 6-Speed dog box (Built by Hollinger for HKS)
- HKS twin plate clutch
- Aftermarket front and rear differentials
- Differential breathers
- Trust front and rear extended capacity differential covers
- Upgraded transfer box
- Apexi Power FC
- Apexi Power FC hand controller
- Trust Meters (oil pressure / oil temp / boost / water temp / exhaust temp)
- HKS EVC Boost Controller
- HKS Circuit Timer
- Line lock / 4wd switch
- Volk Racing TE37 18"
- Apexi N1 Coilovers
- Greddy 6 pot caliper’s with 2 piece disks front
- Greddy 4 pot caliper’s with 2 piece disks rear
- Willwood brake bias controller
- Ikeya formula front upper arms
- Ikeya formula front lower arms
- Ikeya formula front tension rods
- Ikeya formula rear upper arms
- Ikeya formula rear lower arms
- Aluminum diff bushes
- HICAS delete
- Apexi strut brace
- Recaro full bucket seats driver / passenger
- Personal steering wheel
- Race harness (driver)
- Shift light
- HKS shift knob
- Carbon GT wing
- Boot fasteners
- Carbon front canards
- Bonnet has been vented for extra cooling
- N1 front bumper vents
- Smoked indicators
- Bonnet safety pins
- Tow hook
- Climate control moved to center glove box
Aircon Still in place and ice cold!
A precision built R32 GTR packed out with all the top branded aftermarket parts!
Built and tuned by Tex Modify in Ibaraki Japan, a shop that’s been around for decades, first specializing in Skyline street/drag/circuit builds, and later preparing drift machines like Tanaka’s Team Orange S15 and Impreza!
A historic build with no stone left unturned!
Good luck home slices!
HOW DOES IT WORK -
We will email your allocated ticket numbers to your provided email address once your order has been processed. Ticket numbers are chosen at random and are logged against your orders. Please allow us a little time to process your numbers and keep an eye on junk folders just in case :)
Available to UK & International customers. If international we are happy to take the car to a port for you / assist with shipping at your cost, you just need to sort customs your end! :)
9000 tickets total (max 100 tickets per person)
Winner will be chosen with Monky live on the Monky London Facebook Page using Google random number generator once all tickets have been sold! Keep an eye on this page for updates once the competition is sold out!
For full competition rules see here